Associate Dentist in La Vergne, Tennessee
A premier private dental practice in La Vergne, Tennessee area is looking for a highly-motivated Associate Dentist to join their team. This is an opportunity to step in as the Lead Full-Time Doctor for a well-established practice that has been engrained in the community the last 35+ years. Partnership opportunity available after 12 months with the practice value being based upon 70% Office Collections of past 12 months PRIOR TO associate joining the team. Guaranteed daily rate for first 90 days and 32% of Adjusted Production moving forward.
The practice offers a wide-range of Cosmetic, Restorative, Sedation and General Dentistry with a CBCT, iTero scanner and on-site dental laboratory providing same-day crowns if needed. This practice has any technology needed for an associate to thrive.
The office also puts a big emphasis on ensuring every patient’s experience is personal, comfortable, and focused on them. Most all dental services can be provided under one roof ensuring high quality patient care and limited external referrals.
- Valid TN Dental License
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from an accredited school of Dentistry
- Comprehensive General Dentistry experience/knowledge
- Simple, Surgical and Third-Molar Extractions
- Endo (Non-Molar)
- Clear Aligners (e.g. Invisalign)
- Ability to provide quality dentures (removable and implant-supported)
- Molar Endo
- Willingness to see TennCare patients (license available through practice)
- Familiarity with digital scanning
- CBCT experience
- Established and loyal patient base
- Continuing education opportunities
- Daily guarantee and % of collections
- High earning potential first year
- Moving/Relocation or signing bonus
- Buy-in option after 1 year
- 2,500 sq ft recently fully renovated apartment available if housing is needed
Browse Other Available Positions!
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our representatives.