Ft. Payne, Alabama
Outstanding opportunity to join a thriving dental practice in Fort Payne, AL. The practice is currently seeing an average of 80+ new patients each month and is averaging well over 100K in production per month. The practice has established a strong reputation for providing excellent family dental care in Fort Payne. The practice’s growth and success over the years is due to its strong patient relationships and word-of-mouth promotion in the community. The newly hired associate will have the opportunity to step into an existing patient base with a plan in place that allows them to get to know the community, as well as current and potential customers.
Fort Payne, Alabama:
- Stable and diverse economy
- Award-winning school system
- Great outdoors life (Several lakes, rivers, and parks)
- Just a 45-minute commute to Chattanooga, TN for fine-dining, airport, shopping, and night life.
- Doctoral degree from an accredited school of dentistry
- Dental License in Alabama
Nice to have:
- Experience with molar endodontics and implants. (Currently referred out).
- Willing to do some pedodontics (All pedo is currently referred out).
- Compensation as a combination of a daily guarantee and percentage of collections.
- Possible buy-in opportunity in the future.
- An excellent opportunity to step into an existing patient-base in a practice seeing 80+ new patients a month.
- Opportunity to receive mentorship from an experienced clinician.
- State-of-the-art practice and technology (interior getting a refresh in Fall 2021).
- Great place to live and raise a family.
- Comprehensive dental services
- New and updated equipment.
- Over 3,400 square foot office with 3 operatories and 4 hygiene operatories. (3rd operatory being built out in Fall 2021).
- Currently refers out all pedo, molar endodontics and implants.
To get connected about this opportunity, click the blue apply button and a team member will promptly reach out.
Browse Other Available Positions!
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our representatives.