A private practice in Goodlettsville, TN is looking for a qualified Dentist to join their team. This practice is in a freestanding office building in an upscale and growing area 10 minutes north of Nashville. This is an opportunity to step in as the primary Doctor for a well-established practice that has been ingrained in the community for the last 25 years. The practice has an established client base and has more customer demand than availability, so the doctor will be stepping into an established schedule and customer base that provides incredibly high earning potential. The staff is one big family, so they are seeking someone who is patient-oriented and highly motivated to join their team and get started.
- Valid TN Dental License
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from an accredited school of Dentistry
- Comprehensive General Dentistry experience/knowledge
- Simple and Surgical Extractions
- Crowns, Bridges, Endodontics (including molar root canals)
- Oral Surgery (Simple and Surgical Extractions)
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Removable Prosthetists.
Reason for Opening:
- Primary Doctor of record is retiring (opportunity to step in and inherit full-client base).
- Inheriting majority of the client base with even more customer demand
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- 3 Months of guaranteed daily salary while under credentialing process and acclimating to the office
- High earning potential first year (First year projections are between $150k-$200k minimum)
- Potential for ownership beyond hire
- Practice located in a stand-alone building
This comprehensive dental practice offers services across all disciplines in oral healthcare spanning from basic checkups to dentures, partials, root canals, Implants, Crowns, Bridges, Sedation, and extractions. They are truly a one-stop shop for all dental needs!
To get connected about this opportunity, click the blue apply button and a team member will promptly reach out.
Browse Other Available Positions!
- 1+ year(s) of experience in general dentistry
- Valid TN Dental License or willingness to acquire
- Simple, Surgical and Third-Molar Extractions
- Endo (Non-Molar)
- Clear Aligners (e.g. Invisalign)
- Molar Endo
- Willingness to see TennCare patients (license available through practice)
- Familiarity with digital scanning
- Compensation will be a percentage of collections with a daily guarantee
- Busy and well-established practice with great reviews and reputation
- Recurring and loyal patient base
- Consistent schedule (Mon – Thurs & every other Friday)
- Continuing Education opportunities
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our representatives.