Clinical Staff Opportunity
Hygiene Opportunity in Smyrna, Tennessee
Smyrna Dental Center is seeking a Dental Hygienist to join their team on a Tuesday – Thursday, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm schedule. Smyrna Dental Center provides Our dental office features both general and cosmetic dental services, including teeth cleaning, root canals, and dentures.
As a Dental Hygienist, this person will be responsible for various hygiene responsibilities, including operatory prep, patient familiarization, and ensuring patients are properly scheduled for everything they need and are eligible for. This person will also be performing routine hygiene services and procedures, administering local anesthesia, focusing on patient reactivation, as well as assisting with various needs and responsibilities around the practice.
- Valid Dental Hygienist certification in good standing with the state of TN
- Graduate from an accredited school of Dental Hygiene
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations to maintain a clean and safe working environment for patients and fellow staff
- Administration Of Local Anesthesia
- Paid holidays, Paid Sick/Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Tight-knit office team who treats each one another like family
(Compensation depending on experience)
To get connected about this opportunity, click the blue apply button and a team member will promptly reach out.
Browse Other Available Positions!
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our representatives.