Associate Orthodontist Opportunity
Associate Opportunity in Knoxville, Tennessee
A high-quality Orthodontic practice in East Tennessee is seeking a full-time Orthodontist for an associateship leading to a partnership. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a thriving orthodontic practice with an enormous amount of potential to further grow the practice. With a new associate, the hours of operation within the current offices can be doubled and even more offices may be opened. This is a unique opportunity for either a new graduate or an experienced clinician to join a great practice with a great future and a chance for IMMEDIATE growth!
The greater Knoxville metro area is a fantastic, rapidly growing community in which to raise a family with a low cost of living, excellent schools, entertainment, and shopping, all within a couple of hours from Atlanta and Nashville.
The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS, must have completed his or her orthodontic residency, and should be licensed or qualified to obtain licensure in the state of Tennessee.
About the Practice:
- State-of-the-art practice & technology. Digital, Dolphin Imaging/Management, 3D printers, iTero, CBCT.
- Private doctor-owned family practice
- 3 offices in West Knoxville, Maryville, and Morristown.
- At least 80 patients/day with 40-50 new patients per month.
- Comprehensive benefits package: 401K, Malpractice, & CE paid. Paid Time-off
- Temporary housing and relocation allowance
- Solid local economy and affordable cost of living
- Excellent earnings opportunity
- Potential for future opportunity to buy-in/ buy practice
Apply for this opportunity today to learn more!
To get connected about this opportunity, click the blue apply button and a team member will promptly reach out.
Browse Other Available Positions!
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our representatives.