Associate Pediatric Dentist in Gallatin, Tennessee
A private pediatric dental practice in Gallatin, Tennessee is looking for a qualified Pediatric Dentist to join their team on a full-time schedule (Monday – Thursday 7:30 am – 4:30 pm).
The ideal candidate would be highly motivated and ready to run a busy pediatric practice. The owning Dr. is seeking an associate who is also interested in ownership long-term. An associate who fits the practice culture and is successful in their first year will see an opportunity for ownership after year one.
The practice has set itself apart and has seen great success in offering comprehensive pediatric dental care in a friendly, inviting, and professional environment. When patients visit the practice, they feel like they’re not just another smile – but like they are family. This is what has led to such a positive reputation within the community.
This is a state-of-the-art office (The new office was built in 2018). The setup includes a digital pan and imaging, phosphor plates, intraoral cameras, an intraoral scanner, and a LightScalpel CO2 laser. The practice has 10 fully equipped operatories with 5 dedicated to hygiene, a private infant exam/knee-to-knee space, and 4 fully equipped operatories with nitrous oxide plumbed, two of which are private quiet rooms and two spacious semi-private operatories, with a large flex room that can accommodate both hygiene or operative which is utilized for our special needs patients. The staff includes one EFDA Lead Dental Assistant, an additional EFDA, six Registered Dental Assistants, one Registered Dental Hygienist, three Patient Care Coordinators, an Insurance and Billing Coordinator, and a Sterilization Assistant.
- Doctoral from an accredited school of Dentistry
- TN Dental License
- Board eligible or board certified through ABPD; certified US pediatric dental residency completed successfully
- Extremely competitive daily guarantee and 35% of adjusted collections. ($1,200/day expected compensation)
- Simple IRA available and encouraged
- Well-established and growing patient base
- Extremely strong in-office culture
- Large investment made into practice modernization and technology
- Opportunity for strong mentorship in a respected and established Pediatric Dental office
Apply for this amazing opportunity today and we will be in touch
To get connected about this opportunity, click the blue apply button and a team member will promptly reach out.
Browse Other Available Positions!
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to our representatives.